Welcome to the Take Charge of Autism
Our goal is to educate, empower and support parents and families of children who have been diagnosed with autism spectrum disorders. Through education and empowerment, we believe you’ll find the strength and confidence necessary to move forward and take the action your child needs.
Throughout this site, you’ll find a wealth of information about autism spectrum disorders and answers to the many questions on your mind right now. You’ll also find listings and information about schools and treatment facilities located in the following states: Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Pennsylvania and Utah.
Here are the questions you’ll find answers to at Take Charge of Autism:
- What is Autism?
- What are the common signs/symptoms of Autism?
- Where can I get help?
- What are the Autism screening guidelines?
- What are my treatment options?
- What financial resources are available?
- What steps can I take right now to help my family cope?
- What other resources are available?
- Where can I learn more about Autism Spectrum Disorders?
Bookmark this page and check back often. We’ll continue to add content and resources as information becomes available. Do you have suggestions or information you’d like to see added to our site? Contact us!